The Water Environment Association of Texas (WEAT) is made up of about 1,900 Texas professionals who have dedicated their careers to protecting and enhancing our state's water resources. We are a not-for-profit technical and educational organization with members from a variety of disciplines.
- Safety: An Alarming Concept Webinar, March 21, 2018
- Texas Water 2018 April 23-26, San Antonio TX
Save the Date!
- Effective Utility Management Seminar, July 17, 2018, NTMWD
- Capacity, Management, Operation, and Maintenance, (CMOM), August 20-21, 2018, Austin, TX
- Water Environment Horizon Conference, November 8, 2018, Austin, TX
- WEAT Position Description Posting!
We Are With You South Texas!
To all of those in our WEAT family and our neighbors in south and southeast Texas impacted by Hurricane Harvey, we support you in all you are going through. We applaud your resiliency in the face of uncertainty. We offer assistance and a helping hand in ways fitting the industry’s service ethic. And lastly, we stand with you and all crews from the WEAT and WEF network that work to bring plants back online, monitor flood water quality, provide real-time reports on water quality, and protect human and environmental health. Click here for more information on WEAT's response.